What personally identifiable information do we collect about you?
We collect information on our website users in several ways, registration and emails sent to us via our website. Our information collection includes the following:
- We require registering users of our website and owners registering their products online to provide us with a name, telephone number, email address and postal address. We may also ask for additional information to assist us with our development of new products.
- If you purchase a product through our website we will require you to provide us with the above information plus your payment and delivery details.
- If you send us email messages, you will automatically provide us with your electronic mail address, as well as any other personally identifiable information you include in the text of your message.
- We collect and store from all visitors to our website, whether they actively provide us with information or merely browse our website, the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer they are using, the browser software they use and their operating system, the date and time they access our website, the internet address of the website from which they linked directly to our website. We use this type of information to track website usage, to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our website and to help us make our website more useful.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use personal information to provide you with the services and goods you have requested. Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive such information, we may periodically contact you about our products and services.
We may perform statistical analyses of user behavior (for example, by analyzing the website usage data gathered passively from all users) in order to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of our website. These analyses assist us in our product development efforts.
With whom do we share the information we collect?
We do not share your personally identifiable information. We will only share if required by law to do so, including in response to legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena, or to comply with other federal, state or local laws.
We may disclose statistical information to third parties in aggregate form without revealing any personal details about our users (for example, 50% of our customers buy product parts online).This will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information.
What opt out rights and rights to obtain details of the information we hold on you do you have?
If you wish to opt out of being contacted by posterminalparts.com about our products and services, you may either do so at the time you provide us with your contact details, or at any time by:
- Using the unsubscribe option included in all our email correspondence, or
- Sending an email to contact us or
- Writing to us at Celebi Cevik E-commerce International Trade Co. G.Nesibe mah. Istasyon cd. No: 41/36 38010 Kocasinan Kayseri Turkey stating that you do not wish to receive such communications.
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or postal address, please let us know the correct details by an e-mail to contact us
Links to third party websites
As a service to you, we may provide links to websites operated and controlled by third parties. Those third parties have their own information collection practices. We are not responsible for their information collection practices or for the content of their sites. We encourage you to review carefully the privacy policies of all websites, including those websites which can be accessed from this site.
What kind of security is used to protect your information?
All information about you that we store on our web server is in secure databases protected through a variety of technical access controls.
Secure online shopping
Celebi Cevik E-commerce International Trade Co. use PayPal to provide the highest level of security for payments processed through this store. PayPal ensures your security by encrypting the connection when transmitting banking information on the network, and by safeguarding your financial data throughout the ordering and payment process.
Please note that if the security department suspects fraud, we have the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons. In most cases, you will be notified of authorization or fraud issues, if they occur, before you complete the check-out process.
Orders from the www.poaterminalparts.com online store may be paid using credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Your credit card data is only sent securely to PayPal and is not seen by Celebi Cevik E-commerce International Trade Co. For details of PayPal security, see www.paypal.com/security Using this service is a matter of adding a quick extra step to your online checkout procedure. Enrolling takes moments and is secure. Each future purchase will require the password you set up when enrolling.
If you have any further concerns about security, Please Contact Us By
- Email : contact us
- Telephone : +90 352 2229104
- Post : G. Nesibe mah. Istasyon cd. No:41/36 38010 Kocasinan Kayseri Turkey